to go to the AASL conference in Charlotte:
Part 1: Clank
He can't join in on the Bloggers' Cafe...but YOU Can! Join us@the Unconference!
Part 2: Cecily & Clank
"You’ve registered for the AASL 14th National Conference & Exhibition. Before you start your engines, be sure to take advantage of the b there – Your Virtual Track Pass Web site – the national conference offered in a virtual setting.
Full access to b there is included in your conference registration. As a registrant, you would have originally received your unique invitation code in your registration confirmation email from Experient.
Your Unique Invitation Code: (if you registered, this was sent to you!)
Access all that b there – Your Virtual Track Pass has to offer and become an active member of this virtual community. Now is the time to b there early, network with colleagues, see what’s at the track, and map out your conference experience so you can be ready to take it full throttle.
* View conference schedules and materials.
* Listen to session speaker podcasts to help you choose your interest areas.
* View tradeshow floor maps, and link to vendor Web sites.
* Get ready to network and complete your member profile.
What’s @ the Track
All conference registrants will have access to content captured prior, during and post-conference via the b there – Your Virtual Track Pass Web site. Your full-access pass will feature many of the elements of the national conference to "Rev up learning @ your library," including:
* Eight live webinars
* Speaker updates, materials and chats
* Interview with keynote speaker danah boyd
* Discussion threads on closing speaker Marco Torres
* Interviews with authors, including James Patterson
* Real-time research symposium
* Session podcasts recorded by onsite volunteers
* Resources for “do-it-yourself” professional development activities
Boost the conference experience further for yourself and others by participating in the ongoing conference blogs, discussion threads, and Flickr feeds available. Comment on blog post, start a discussion topic, share photos at the conference, and turbo-charge these constructive pit stops for networking!
All of this and much more is included in your registration, with an entire year of access post-conference!
To make your race day a success and b there early, visit www.learningtimes.net/aasl."
from an email from "American Association of School Librarians (AASL)"